You can get EPP code at BlueHost either by contacting them or simply following these steps:
1. Login to your BlueHost account.
2. Go to the "Domain Manager" page.
3. Click the domain name in question.
4. Unlock the domain on the "Lock" tab.
5. Turn off privacy on the "Privacy" tab
6. Press on "Transfer EPP" - this will provide you with EPP code.
You will get an email with your domain authorization code in just a few minutes.
All you have to do now is to enter your domain EPP code in Hostinger Domain Transfer page when prompted.